Brewing tea in cold water brings out the true flavor and aroma of the tea leaves. Hario's brewer bottle steeps tea in the refrigerator in three to six hours or overnight, then goes to the table as a serving decanter. With a sweet, mild flavor and no bitterness, cold-steeped tea is perfect for sipping with meals.
- Glass bottle for brewing, storing and serving cold-brewed tea.
- Silicone stopper and spout.
- Polypropylene filter captures tea leaves when pouring; no need to remove tea leaves.
- Slim size fits in refrigerator door shelves.
- Made in Japan by Hario, a leading manufacturer of heat-resistant glass and innovative coffee and tea brewers.